Welcome to the PIT List!

I'm a network field producer who also worked in local tv as a line producer and field producer. Over the years, I have had the great fortune to work with super people. Now I'd like to pass along what I know and rant a tad.

"Dear Maggie..." pitlist@gmail.com
I check it sporadically, but I love answering emails, so if you have an issue or difficult person you need help with, don't hesitate to shoot it my way.

Maggie L

Maggie L
One of the rare times I'm in the office

Monday, December 8, 2008

Read Your Scripts Aloud Before Printing

Do as I say and not as I do. I've been going over previous posts and finding mistakes. If I would have read them out loud before posting... my ears would have caught mistakes my eyes didn't see. Same goes for scripts (resumes, "Dear John" letters). Read them out loud right before sending them to the printer.

Apparently I was a lot more religious about this with shows as opposed to the blog. Lazy!

No comments: