Welcome to the PIT List!

I'm a network field producer who also worked in local tv as a line producer and field producer. Over the years, I have had the great fortune to work with super people. Now I'd like to pass along what I know and rant a tad.

"Dear Maggie..." pitlist@gmail.com
I check it sporadically, but I love answering emails, so if you have an issue or difficult person you need help with, don't hesitate to shoot it my way.

Maggie L

Maggie L
One of the rare times I'm in the office

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Media Certificate

Maybe some of you just got out of school or maybe you already have these skills, but as someone who graduated, uh, a while ago-- and who has limited new media skills, there's a new program out of Ball State that looks interesting. It's a certificate program AND it's online. A lot of companies offer tuition reimbursement for classes that are job related but a lot of those dollars never get used because we all have schedules that can't accomodate classes. Well here you go:

http://cms.bsu.edu/Academics/CollegesandDepartments/Distance/Academics/Programs/Undergrad/Certificates/nytimes.aspx

No comments: