Welcome to the PIT List!

I'm a network field producer who also worked in local tv as a line producer and field producer. Over the years, I have had the great fortune to work with super people. Now I'd like to pass along what I know and rant a tad.

"Dear Maggie..." pitlist@gmail.com
I check it sporadically, but I love answering emails, so if you have an issue or difficult person you need help with, don't hesitate to shoot it my way.

Maggie L

Maggie L
One of the rare times I'm in the office

Monday, October 6, 2008

For the Record

I don't produce shows anymore... I field produce for Correspondent Kris Gutierrez. When we are offered up live, we're on for hits between 9a and 7p EST on Fox News Channel (sometimes earlier and/or later if it's a big breaking story). Our one crew bureau covers AR, OK, TX and LA, unless another bureau needs help or relief on a story in their region.

No comments: