Welcome to the PIT List!

I'm a network field producer who also worked in local tv as a line producer and field producer. Over the years, I have had the great fortune to work with super people. Now I'd like to pass along what I know and rant a tad.

"Dear Maggie..." pitlist@gmail.com
I check it sporadically, but I love answering emails, so if you have an issue or difficult person you need help with, don't hesitate to shoot it my way.

Maggie L

Maggie L
One of the rare times I'm in the office

Monday, March 17, 2008

Web Stuff

My employer has launched a new "On the Scene" blog. Thought I'd put in a shameless plug:
http://onthescene.blogs.foxnews.com/

Anybody doing anything interesting with the web at their station? If so, shoot me a note. I'd love to hear about it.
pitlist@gmail.com

No comments: