Welcome to the PIT List!

I'm a network field producer who also worked in local tv as a line producer and field producer. Over the years, I have had the great fortune to work with super people. Now I'd like to pass along what I know and rant a tad.

"Dear Maggie..." pitlist@gmail.com
I check it sporadically, but I love answering emails, so if you have an issue or difficult person you need help with, don't hesitate to shoot it my way.

Maggie L

Maggie L
One of the rare times I'm in the office

Thursday, August 2, 2007

TV Jokes

Feel free to add yours...

"A photographer, a reporter and a producer are walking along a street. One of them kicks a lamp and out pops a genie. The genie says 'You each get one wish.'
The photographer says, 'I'd like to be on a beach with a bevy of babes.' Poof, he's gone.
The reporter says, 'I'd like to be skiing in the Alps with my boyfriend.' Poof, she's gone.
Then the genie turns to the producer.
The producer says, 'I sure wish you'd get those guys back here. We've got work to do.'"

"How many producers does it take to change a lightbulb?"
-One, but they keep changing it and changing it.

"How many producers does it take to change a lightbulb?"
-I don't know. What do you think?

"How many directors does it take to change a lightbulb?"
-It takes one. I mean three. Take two.

"What's a tv news consultant?"
-He's a guy who knows all the positions but has never had a girlfriend.

No comments: